About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 26, 2011

To Caroline-

Well for some reason I'm unable to comment back? UGH!! So I figured I'd just write you back in a post :0)
The seating was fully funded through donorschoose.org. It is an amazing website that is able to get items for classrooms that are normally out of a teacher's/school's budget. I picked out the furniture through the Lakeshore website (click here). Hope this helps and make sure to check out donorschoose.org!! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I need to earn some more points from donorschoose. I'm out since my last projects were never fully funded.
    Thanks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete