About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm BACK! ;0)

Well Blogging Buddies,
It's been a very long time since I have officially hopped on here to blog! (don't worry I've been pinning on pinterest and stalking your blogs like CRAZY! :0) )
It's been a chaotic start to the year, but I have an AMAZING class! I will be uploading some photos of some of our activities and also uploading some freebies very soon! In other exciting news we were able to get our Donorschoose.org project fully funded. My kiddos LOVE their new seating area!!!
Just wanted you all to know I'm still here and I'm still very glad you have stuck with me during my blogging brain fart. (;0P) Can't wait to update you all very, very soon!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment