About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Donors Choose Project

Hey Fellow Blogging Friends!
My DonorsChoose.org project is almost due and I still have around $200 to go. If you all know of a company or might be able to donate yourself that would be GREATLY appreciated! Also fellow teachers who do not know about DonorsChoose.org... IT IS AN AMAZING website, that helps you get supplies for your classroom and it's soooo easy to create a project! Plus it's tax deductible!! :0)
Click...HERE...to see my classroom project :0)
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment