About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Kids On The Blog! Linky Party


Denise over at Yearn to Learn is hosting a Blog Mixer! Love the idea and thought maybe some other newbies might like it as well! So here are it goes... :0) Make sure to join the Linky Party! (And check out my side bar for some other AMAZING blogs, there are sooo many great blogs out there!)

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog":
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

Amber over at Apple Girl Amber has some awesome freebies and great ideas!! :0) Check out her posts on Math Work Stations, they are GREAT!

Miss. Bower's at The First Grade Jabber has a very cute blog with some great pictures of her updating her classroom, and of course I have to give a fellow Hawkeye fan a shout out! :0)

2. Post a blogger in your same grade level:
Melissa over at F is For First Grade has an amazing blog, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her ideas!

Mrs Cooley over at First Grader At Last! has the cutest classroom and some spectacular ideas! I love her "Pigeon" book ideas, they ARE SO CUTE!


3. Post a blogger in a different grade level:
Fran at Kindergarten Crayons is AMAZING!!! Freebie galore and she is so sweet to take the time to respond to her followers! Love that!


Also LOVE Deedee's blog, Mrs. Wills Kindergarten! She has a very cute blog, great ideas, and she also is so sweet to respond to her followers!!!!

4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it:
( I thought instead of a button, I'd give a shout out to two non-teaching blogs)
Lions and Lily Pads (children's clothing...SOOOOOO CUTE!!!)

If your looking for some great recipes, cute DYI projects, or a great laugh, stop by Channeling June Cleaver, by Amanda! It's great!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining my Blog Mixer Linky.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog in the mixer linky:) I am now a follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara! I'm glad you found me and I'm now a follower of your fabulous blog!

    Amber! No problemo! Love your blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through the linky party and I'm now a follower. I love your blog design!

    sweettimein1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, and am your newest follower!

    http://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy and Tina! Thanks for joining me on my blogging adventures!! :0) I'm heading over to your blogs right now! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for adding me in your post! :) Hopefully, I can start adding some teaching ideas REAL soon.. :D

    ReplyDelete