About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Middle of the Road

Well Fellow Bloggers,
I was able to go back into my classroom and continue setting up :0) I still have a list of "to-do's", but I'm getting closer! YIPPY! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good when it all comes together? These photos make your room look very spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good...what a nice big room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan and Melissa! Thanks for commenting!! :0) When I started teaching at my school we had cubical barriers for walls...first day of my very first year I had a student shimmy underneath my "wall" and run away!...so needless to say I was sooooo excited for our remodel! I ended up getting a great room that has a bit of an extension because it was built over the old bathrooms... (although we sometimes get a really "unique" smell!) It does feel great to have things coming together, but I have got to stop going to the Target dollar spot! LOL ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya on getting things put together and Target is my (one of my...) weaknesses! looking good!!

    http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete