About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Friend Amanda, also known as, AWESOME AMANDA!

Blogging Buddies,
My VERY talented friend,Amanda, over at, Channeling June Cleaver, has created a really neat and super cheap, fabric hoop decoration for her home. I think the hoops would also be really neat to use in the classroom! I'm thinking about putting them up and then pinning student work to the fabric hoop to "frame" the work! Just thought I would share with you all her awesome ideas and please stop by her blog!!
Check it out...HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment