About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lions and Lily Pads

Hello Fellow Blog Friends!
I feel like I am going through blog withdrawal!With the 4th festivities and hanging out with my favorite one year old buddy (my son, Brody), I've been slacking on my blogging! :0) I've got a non-teacher related blog I'd love for you fellow mommies to take a look at! A friend of my has started a new clothing line called Lions and Lily Pads. She has THE CUTEST clothes!! If you are looking for a unique shower gift or birthday present, take a look at her blog! I sent another friend of mine monogrammed burp cloths and the cutest little onesie and she adored it! Hope you all like her things as much as I do! And I'm sure she would be thrilled to have new blogging buddies!
You can take a look at her blog at... lionsandlilypads.blogspot.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment