About Me

I am Iowa Hawkeye and proud of it! :0) I began teaching in first grade, was moved to fifth grade (the day before school...what a year!), then moved back to be with my firsties! I'm a married, mother of one to a very curious and adventurous little boy and three fur babies! :0)

Grab My Button

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

i LOVE shoes!

Mrs. Tabb over at Just Another Day In First Grade, has a great new mini-unit on my favorite subject SHOES! And guess what blog buddies, if you blog about her unit by tomorrow (7/24), she'll send it to you for FREE! If you love shoes and much as I do...check out Mrs. Tabb's blog!
http://anotherdayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2011/07/um-shoes-shoesa-mini-unit.html

3 comments:

  1. You left a comment on my blog so I followed you over here. Your blog is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm your newest follower! :)
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! :0) I LOVE YOU BLOG!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry summer brain... YOUR :0)

    ReplyDelete